Saturday, January 18, 2014

Snippet of photos over time.

To continue my introduction, I wanted to start with some photos which show a brief overview of my skin over the course of the past couple years.  This is, by no means, a complete representation of what my skin has gone through.  It's just a brief glance...










In the midst of using steroids.  Still not completely clear, but much better.

4 days of not using steroids and it already looks like this.


This last photo was taken just a few days ago.  Haven't used steroids since Dec. 30.

Have enough yet?  Looking at these photos is so exhausting for me now.  Although there's only a dozen photos here, this tells the daily story of a 2 year journey that is still continuing on.  There were very few "good days" mixed in here--I could perhaps count them all on one hand. 


No comments:

Post a Comment