Here's a barebones rundown of my TSW history:
- Sept. 2011: Prescribed steroids for skin rashes on my back, arms & legs. Started with orals (Prednisone), then was prescribed topicals (Triamcinalone). After just a few weeks on steroids the rashes spread all over my entire body.
- March 2012: I began a brief TSW of 3 months duration, however I didn't stick with it because I had only used steroids for a short time and didn't think I could possibly be addicted to them already.
- June 2012: Began using steroids again. Used Topicals, Orals and was also given shots (Cortisone).
- January 2014: Began my 2nd TSW, which lasted almost one complete year.
- December 22, 2014: Used Topicals (Triamcinolone) for 2 weeks because my skin had become so terrible and I still wasn't actually certain that I was going through TSW or if I had some other type of issue. Worst mistake of my life!
- January 2015: Began my 3rd TSW (my worst TSW yet).