Wednesday, November 8, 2017

A Recap of Everything

Since I'm restarting this blog after a 3 year hiatus, I feel that giving a quick recap might be useful.


Here's a barebones rundown of my TSW history:

  • Sept. 2011: Prescribed steroids for skin rashes on my back, arms & legs. Started with orals (Prednisone), then was prescribed topicals (Triamcinalone). After just a few weeks on steroids the rashes spread all over my entire body.
  • March 2012: I began a brief TSW of 3 months duration, however I didn't stick with it because I had only used steroids for a short time and didn't think I could possibly be addicted to them already.
  • June 2012: Began using steroids again. Used TopicalsOrals and was also given shots (Cortisone).
  • January 2014: Began my 2nd TSW, which lasted almost one complete year.
  • December 22, 2014: Used Topicals (Triamcinolone) for 2 weeks because my skin had become so terrible and I still wasn't actually certain that I was going through TSW or if I had some other type of issue. Worst mistake of my life!
  • January 2015: Began my 3rd TSW (my worst TSW yet).

That brings us all the way to today (approaching three years since starting my 3rd TSW).

No comments:

Post a Comment