Sunday, March 2, 2014

No more restaurants for a while.

Today I went out to lunch with some friends; it was so nice!

Sadly, however, I'm noticing a trend: every time I eat food at a restaurant my skin becomes very hypersensitive within an hour of eating and the little bumps on my face/neck/chest become inflamed and BURN!

Perhaps it could be the oil that they cook the food in?  I just can't say that I understand it at all, but it's happened too many times for it to be coincidence.  I'm just now realizing.

Sometimes the burning only seems to effect me for a few hours after eating, but sometimes it lasts for a few days.  I hope this isn't a long one.  I was just starting to recoup from eating out last Tuesday. :(

No more restaurants for a while.  Just good ol' home cooking for me.

Ouchers.






2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    Nice blog and nice sharing! Have added you to my blogroll too! Hang in there, we will all get thru.


    Cheers
    Leslie
    http://saynototopicalsteroids.com

    ReplyDelete